Use of Aluminium Sheets For Roof
Know Use of Aluminium Sheets For Roof
Use of Aluminium Sheets For Roof
Aluminium roof sheets are incredibly popular amongst roofers and contractors, and there are several good reasons why you should choose aluminium for your next project. Not only is it a versatile material that will be well-suited and structurally sound on a range of agricultural and outbuildings, it’s easy to work with too so it can be used for DIY roofing projects. Garden studios, workshops and even home offices can benefit from being topped with metal roof sheets instead of other traditional roofing materials as they can be less expensive overall and easier to install for a beginner.
What are 10 advantages of aluminum roofing sheets?
- 1. Aluminium roofing sheets are really easy to install – all you have to do is cut the sheets to size and fasten to the roof trusses. This can save you time, money and energy.
- 2. Aluminium is incredibly light in comparison to other roofing sheets. This makes transportation much easier and doesn’t add much weight to the overall building structure.
- Robust aluminium roof sheets boast longevity Aluminium roofs can last up to 50 years, perhaps even longer, so although the initial cost may seem high it is a long term investment. Other roofing sheets may only last 10-12 years, so replacing these up to 5 more times will inevitably add costs on to the initial price.
- Energy saving Aluminium reflects the sun, meaning that in the summer the building will remain cool, despite increasing temperatures outside. It also helps maintain the heat inside the house in the winter, reducing heating costs and saving energy.
- Environmentally friendly Aluminium sheets used for roofing can consist of up to 90% recycled material, meaning it’s the perfect choice for those environmentally conscious.
- Aesthetics Aluminium roofing sheets can often be very aesthetically pleasing, giving a modern, contemporary look to your project. However, they can also be coated to provide a range of different finishes.
- Safety Aluminium roofing sheets are non-combustible and non-flammable, and their superior strength combined with a great energy absorption level means that they have a higher resistance to denting than other metal sheets, which makes them safe against fires and falling objects.
Avoidance of galvanic corrosion which can be a problem when aluminium is in contact with certain other metal in a corrosive atmosphere.
Avoidance of crevice corrosion which might occur when corrosive salts, soot, dirt or sand can be driven into crevices, overlaps or interfaces of which the aluminium sheeting forms a part
Aluminium corrugated sheet systems with highly durable profiles and numerous colours and gauges offer unlimited scope for design creativity on new to industry, re-build, and repair and refurbishment projects.
1) Can be curved or bullnose
2) Smooth curving
3) Outstanding durability
4) High performance
5) Simple and fast installation by trained personnel
6) Wide selection of colours
7) A range of gauges, shapes and profile options
8) Fully recyclable
9) Environmentally friendly
10) A complete range of components and accessorie
- Environmental Friendly:
*Only 5% of the original energy used to produce Aluminium corrugated sheet is needed for recycling
*Aluminium can be recycled for generations without limitations
*Aluminium corrugated sheet is the third most commonly occurring elements in the earth’s crust.
*An insulated Ziptech roof structure can assist in reducing energy consumption and costs.
*J and J welding is the supplier of aluminium-specific roofing systems that provide aesthetics pleasing and structural integrity.
*J and J welding's standing seam roofing system is designed specifically to compliment the durable and cost effective properties of aluminium.
*J and J welding provide designers / architect with a huge flexible for innovative and aesthetically pleasing roof shapes.
*Smooth curving and on site tapering, extreme resistance to wind uplift and excellent thermal properties are few key benefits of the superior weatherproof roofing solutions.
*The light weight of aluminium, combined with ziptech's highly efficient installation method means installation of long lengths on site.
All products have the same finish that is:
*Mill finish in its natural sense
*Aluminium corrugated sheet can be surface treated in a range of colour tech G4 and colour Tech PVDF wide range of colours
- Formability :
*Aluminium corrugated sheet has excellent formability
*It can be rolled, bent, pressed, die cast, roll formed, anodized etc.
J and j Welding provides best Aluminium corrugated sheet products are produced to exceptionally stringent quality and performance.
- Aluminium corrugated sheet has a built-in corrosion resistance
- It can stand unprotected where it is subject to the aggressive elements
- Aluminium roofing sheet is age resistance and non-sensitive to UV rails
- Durable and versatile
- Little or no maintenance required
- Exceptional spanning capabilities
- High residual value
- Low cost over the life of building
J and J Welding and Fabrication Florida Inc
J and J Welding and Fabrication's was founded in 2005 to meet a growing demand in U.S.A for high quality economical steel fabrication. T
The vision is to help American builders source high quaility and reliable structural steel for American projects.
The combination of Americans know how and internaional cost savings provides our customers with the”best of both worlds”..